The MAXA/MAXANA ranges comprise single-stage, end-suction stainless steel centrifugal pumps designed for heavy-duty operation in a variety of food and beverage applications Pumps, chemical and industrial processes, and wastewater treatment processes.
The main dimensions pump and characteristics pump correspond to EN 733 / ISO2858
The MAXA pumps are available in a special version with specifications Pumps to hygienic standards. They are CIP/SIP capable and can meet the GMP requirements regarding FDA-approved material (on request).
The main applications pumps are in breweries, the beverage and food industries, and water treatment. However, the MAXA/MAXANA pumps range also meets the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry, surface treatment, the textile industry, etc.
- Gentle pumping of mash and wort for beer filtration (hot side)
- Liquid transfer in dairies
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Liquids with high content of solid particles
- Biofuel applications.
Features and benefits Pumps
- Greatest possible flexibility
- Materials: Rolled, deep-drawn steel AISI 316L (1.4404) with electropolished surface
- Gentle liquid handling for sensitive liquids
- Optimised hydraulics
- High efficiency and low energy consumption
- Wide range of motors
- Multiple sealing systems
- Many pumps variants
- Shrouded pumps
- Various pipe connection types and sizes
- Two different impeller types
- Robust design for heavy duty operation
- Easy service and maintenance
- ATEX-certified pumps
- Tronic (up to 22kw)
- Flow up to 1200 m3/h