Stainless Steel Vertical Multistage Pumps
EVMU, EVMUL, EVMUG Pumps Series
With initial hydraulic coverage to 100 GPM and 800 feet TDH, the EBARA Pumps model EVMU is designed for booster, water purification, and hot water applications pumps.
State-of-the-art formed stainless steel and several proprietary internal components make the EBARA pumps model EVMU superior to existing designs. The EVMU material is between 50 to 100% thicker than all current similar product offerings, for a true industrial design with cast stainless steel pumps flanges for maximum installation support.
EVMU 32, 45 and 64 models consist of cast iron or 304SS hydraulic assemblies. Different mechanical seal face options are available for the three models and incorporate a separate thrust bearing in lieu of motor bearings, a popular design feature.
Models EVMU3-18, EVMUL 3-64 pumps series are NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G listed
- Pumps Suction Size: 1 1/4″ to 4″ ANSI
- Pumps Discharge Size: 1 1/4″ to 4″ ANSI
- Range of HP: 1/2 to 50 HP
- Capacity Pumps: 4 to 390 GPM
- Head Pumps: 27 to 930 Ft.
- Working pressure: 370 PSI (25 Bar) max. (see page technical section, page 813 for specific pressure information)
- Pumps Temperature: 5 ̊ to +248 ̊F (-15 ̊ to 120 ̊C)
- Liquid: clean water, hot water
Key Features Pumps
- Standard NEMA motors
- Integral thrust bearing on 3 HP and larger pumps – to handle axial thrust loads
- Air vent in casing cover – allows proper venting, preventing air entrapment and dry run
- Liner ring – self-aligning, floating design constructed to prevent swelling at high temperatures
- Tungsten carbide lower pump bearings and sleeves – standard construction for all services, providing maximum operating life
- Direct drive – pump and motor shafts are keyed for positive, reliable power transmission with no adjustments necessary
- “Flexible” floating outer casing – allows for thermal expansion in hot water applications, preventing deformation due to pressure fluctuations
- Anti-erosion measures – a dish-shaped insert is fitted to the intermediate casing designed to promote smooth flow and prevent high velocity areas
- Pressure/water boosting pumps
- Boiler feed
- Hot/Cold water circulation
- Fire fighting
- Reverse osmosis
- Washing systems
- Irrigation pumps