The CR range offers pump of unmatched reliability that can be intelligently tailored to suit an infinite variety of applications Grundfos pump Pressure Boosting. Since Grundfos invented this type of multistage in-line pump in 1972, many imitations have appeared on the market. However, four decades on, this latest generation of CR pump, with their traditional efficiency, reliable performance and adaptability, remain the wisest choice.
Grundfos Pressure Boosting The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and all-titanium. There are 13 flow sizes, capable of producing up to 50 bar of pressure, and with a variety of shaft seals and rubber materials. The modular building system means you can choose a version to meet almost any pump requirement, handle difficult liquids and the most demanding operating conditions. Grundfos Pressure Boosting
Features and benefits Grundfos Pressure Boosting
- Quality and reliability built on over four decades of continuous Grundfos pump testing and refinement
- Corrosion-resistant pump modules that can be combined in multiple ways to meet almost every conceivable requirement.
- Streamlined design to save space
- Grundfos MGE motor with integrated frequency converter to allow multi-speed operation and deliver optimal pump performance
- Special pump solutions to cope with extraordinarily high pressure, temperature extremes and liquids that are very aggressive, abrasive, hazardous, hardening or flammable
- Grundfos Pressure Boosting pump