Submersible slurry pump
Ebara Model ENZX
The Ebara model ENZX heavy-duty submersible slurry pump is designed Ebara to operate in the harshest conditions and handle corrosive and abrasive slurries. Several unique design features built in to the EBARA model ENZX increase efficient and effective pumping of slurries with the ability to handle concentration of solids up to 30 percent. Durable construction extends wear life in corrosive environments and decreases wear on the pump ultimately lowering operating and maintenance costs.
Specifications of Ebara
- Discharge Size: 2″ to 6″
- Range of HP: 7.5 to 30 HP
- Capacity: to 1200 GPM
- Head: to 140 ft.
- Max. Solid Diameter: 1.26″ (32 mm)
- Max. Liquid Temp.: 104°F (40°C)
Key Features Ebara
- Enclosed high-chrome iron impeller – Ebara Longer lasting, higher efficiency pumping
- Replaceable upper and lower high-chrome iron wear liners – Avoid costly casing replacement due to excessive wear
- Integral high-chrome iron elbow
- 304 Stainless Steel stand, inlet screen and hardware – high tensile strength and corrosion resistance
- 56.8 Rockwell Hardness for all high-chrome iron components
- Thermal overload sensor – Protects the motor by shutting down if internal temperature exceeds operating range
- Motor moisture float switch – Ebara Alerts the operator if moisture is detected inside the motor housing
- Double mechanical seals – Safely operate in oil chamber away from ebara pumped slurry providing longer service life and lower maintenance costs
- Designed to handle concentration of solids up to 30% with ebara.
Applications for Ebara
- Mineral processing
- Power utilities
- Clean-up sumps