Grundfos BMP, piston pumps, are designed for the transfer of liquids under high pressure. The pumps are based on the axial piston principle, enabling a very light and compact design.
The BMP is a positive displacement swashplate water pumps. The pumps is designed to handle industrial tap-water processes. Grundfos BMP pumps offer a total efficiency of up to 88 % and reduced pressure peaks due to the multiple piston design. They are an excellent choice wherever a reliable and compact pumps is required for medium and high pressures.
BMP is available in three versions.
- BMP for normal tap water
- BMP-N for technical water/deionized water
- BMP-R for sea water.
BMP pumps are suitable for a variety of applications ranging from the pumping of potable water to the pumping of chemicals. The pumps can be used in a wide variety of pumping systems where performance and pumps materials must meet specific requirements. Examples of applications:
- Seawater desalination.
Features and benefits pumps
- High efficiency
- pumps Small and light
- Generates insignificant pulsations in the discharge line
- No preventive maintenance required
- this pumps Long service life
- Few wear parts
- Wide speed-control range
- Great recirculation capability without overheating (up to 90 %)
- Lubricated by the pumped liquid.