Axial submersible pump with dry motor for use in pipe sumps
- For pumping cooling water or rainwater
- Pumping of purified sewage
- For irrigation and pumping sludge.
|Example:||Wilo pump-EMU KPR 760-16° + T 49-10/53P Ex|
|16°||Angular position of the propeller blades|
|Motor:||T 49-10/53P Ex|
|10||Number of poles pump|
|53||x10 = package length [mm]|
|P||Motor for axial pump|
Special features/product advantages
- Installation pump directly in the discharge pipe
- Angle of propeller blades adjustable
- Pump Process reliability thanks to comprehensive monitoring devices
- Minimal vibrations and long service life due to high-quality components pump
- Customer-specific versions possible
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Immersed operating mode: S1
- pump Protection class: IP 68
- Max. fluid temperature: 3 ‐ 40°C, higher temperatures on request
- Sealing: With two mechanical seals or one block seal cartridge, depending on the motor
- Free ball passage: 85 – 130 mm.
- Short common pump/motor shaft
- Permanently lubricated roller bearings
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Heavy-duty version in cast iron
Axial submersible pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary wet installation
The angle of the propeller/impeller blades can be adjusted by hand. This makes it possible to adapt the unit to use in different conditions.
Dry motors (T motors) give off their heat directly to the surrounding fluid via the housing components and can be used in immersed state for permanent operation.
A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. It can be accessed from the outside and can be monitored with an optional sealing chamber electrode.
All filling fluids used are potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The cable inlet of the T motors is longitudinally watertight. Cable lengths can be individually configured.
Fluid-side and motor-side sealing is possible in the following versions depending on the motor type:
- Version G: Two independently operating mechanical seals
- Version K: Block seal cartridge with two independently operating mechanical seals
- Pump Housing components: EN-GJL
- Propeller: Stainless steel
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: SiC/SiC
- Pump Static seals: NBR
- Pump Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4021
Scope of delivery
- Axial submersible pump
- Cable length per customer request
- Accessories per customer request
- Operating and maintenance manual
- Pump Switchgears, relays and plugs