With Flow capacity up to 700 m3/min at a Head up to 50 m, the Grundfos KWM Mixed flow pump is ideal for flood control as well as other applications where large volumes of water pump are moved.
Every KWM pump is individually engineered to suit your requirements, ensuring cost-efficient performance. For the best results, contact Grundfos pump during your planning stages – that allows us to consider aspects such as pumping station design, pump selection, pump future requirements, and the total Life Cycle Costs.
Built to handle large quantities of raw water, the pump are ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Flood and storm water control
- Large-volume drainage and irrigation
- Raw water intake
- Circulation of large quantities of water, e.g. in water parks
- Water-level control in coastal and low-lying areas
- Filling and emptying of dry docks and harbour installations
- Filling or emptying of reservoirs
- Treated sewage
- Cooling water intake in power stations
- Process and discharge water
- Other low to medium head/high flow applications
Features & Benefits
Reliability meets excellent value
- Quality products
- Robust, reliable and cost-effective
- Maximum value for money
Minimal, easy service
- Simple pump design ensures lasting trouble-free operation
- All pump are individually tested and registered, so the right spare parts can be supplied very efficiently. Even after many years.
- All models pump available in cast iron or stainless steel
- 50 or 60 Hz
- Special materials pump (E.g. propeller in aluminium bronze is standard. Stainless steel available on request)
- High voltage pump (up to 10KV by special request) models available
- Pump and motor size up to 1MW by special request