Grundfos NK/NKG pumps are used in water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), irrigation and process industries.
Grundfos end-suction pumps are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications requiring reliable and cost-efficient supply. End-suction pumps are used in five main areas of application: water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), and irrigation.
The pumps are all non-self-priming, single-stage, centrifugal volute pumps with axial suction port, radial discharge port and horizontal shaft. The Grundfos NK/NKG range comprises a complete series of long-coupled pumps that comply fully with either EN733 or ISO2858. The pumps are of the back pull-out design, enabling removal of the motor, coupling, bearing bracket and impeller without disturbing the pumps housing or pipework. Even the largest pumps can thus be serviced by one person with a crane. The ISO2858 range of pumps are available with a bearing life of 100,000 hours, and can be fitted with double seals. They available in a stainless steel version as an option.
Grundfos offers a virtually limitless range of long-coupled (NK) end-suction pumps. Their sturdiness and reliability make them ideal for use in demanding environments such as the following:
- District heating plants
- Heating systems for blocks of flats
- Air-conditioning systems
- Cooling systems
- Wash down systems
- Other industrial systems.
Features and benefits
- Optimised hydraulics in housing and impeller = unimpeded liquid flow
- O-ring seal between pump housing and cover = no risk of leakage
- Housing, impeller and wear ring in different materials = improved corrosion resistance, no sticking elements
- Back pull-out design for easy dismantling for service
- Pump is electro-coated to increase corrosion resistance
- Available with IE1, IE2 and IE3 motors
- PN 10/16 and 25 bar
- Temperatures up to 180 °C
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants.