1. Domestic : High-rise buildings, Condominiums, Apartments etc.
2. Commercial : Office buildings, Hotel, Shopping centres etc.
3. Industrial : High-rise factory, Manufacturing & processing industries applications etc.
4. Social service : School, Hospitals etc.
1. All components are integrated on a rugged steel base. It is ready for use by only connecting with
supply piping and to the power source.
2. Layout is very compact and much lighter than conventional units. It occupies lesser space and requires
easier installation than conventional units.
3. The flow control system which prevent frequent start and stop of pumps, requires small hydropneumatic
pressure tank and ensures constant fresh water pumps supply
4. Pumps are in parallel operation for high demand and alternating in low demand, suitable for energy
Step 1) both pumps are stopped when water tank is fully charged. In
this condition water is supplied from the pressure tank and
water pressure in tank gradually decreases.
Step 2) No. 1 pumps start at pressure P1 (point 1) and water pumps supplied
from pumps and pressure tank.
Step 3) When more water is required and water pressure decreases to
P2 (point 2), no. 2 pumps also starts, operation point shifts to
point 3 and system shifts to parallel operation.
Step 4) When water consumption decreases, water pressure in tank
increase and when pressure reaches P3 (point 4) no. 2 pumps
is stopped and operation point shifts to point 5.
Step 5) when water consumption further decreases, water pressure in
tank increases and pressure switch is turned off and the flow
switch used to detect small flow is turned off. When both
pressure and flow switch are off, no. 1 pumps stops (point 6).
Flow switch setting point is at small capacity point; therefore
pumps continuous operation range is much wider. Accordingly
pumps start frequency is greatly decreased
Description Standard Optional
Liquid handled property Fresh water, 0 – 40 0C
Installation Indoor Outdoor
Pumps speed Constant
Control Control with pressure switch & flow switch
Mode Parallel or alternate running
pumps Power source AC, 3 phase, 50Hz, 380V AC,1 phase, 50Hz, 220V
(refer to model)
Max. working pumps pressure 6 – 10 kg/cm2
Allowable suction head Min.: -0.3 kg/cm2, Max.: Refer to model
Pumps model CDX, 2CDX, 3S and FSA
Starting method DOL (Up to 5.5 kW) or Star-Delta (5.5 to 15 kW)
Construction Dust proof type
Operation key Touch panel key type
Construction Air pre-charged diaphragm type
Capacity pumps 18 to 60 litre