Features Of Ebara Pumps
- Ebara Pumps portion contacting liquid is made of high grade stainless steel.
- BPO (Back Pull Out) feature allows all rotating elements to be removed without disconnecting suction and discharge pipework.
- Top centerline dicharge, foot support under casing for maximum resistance to misalignment and distortion from pipe loads.
- Non-overload design to ensure stable performances for all application
- Compact construction, aplicable for two-poles high speed motor provides a compact unit and minimizes installation area.
- Wide range application due to 316 stainless steel material.
Applications Of Ebara Pumps
- Industrial use
- Chemical solutions
- Industrial drainage
- Hot and cold water supply
- Sea water
Material Of Ebara Pumps
- Casing SCS-14 Stainless steel, Impeller SCS-14 Stainless steel, Shaft 316 Stainless steel, Casing O-ring Fluolorubber (viton); optional Teflon (PTFE), Seal Teflon (PTFE); optional Mechacnical seal SiC/SiC.