Ebara Pumps Features
- Very compact design for ease of installation and permits minimum maintenance.Axially split cassing allows the easy removal of the top cassing for inspection and service.
- A wide range of performance with head up to 150m.
- Highspeed drives and vertical mount available.
- Anti-corrosion materials used on the rotating parts.
- High quality sealed and cartridge type bearings units provide high durability.
- High allowable working pressure and ensure stable running.
- Mechanical seal for easy maintenance.
Ebara Pumps Applications
- Water supply
- Hot and cold water circulation
- Industrial use
Ebara Pumps Material
- Casing cast iron; optional Ductile cast iron (FCD), Impeller bronze (except 250×150 CNKA and 300×200 CNKA); SCS 13 for 250×150 CNKA; 300×200 CNKA, Shaft SUS 316; SUS 403; optional SUS 304, Shaft sleeve bronze.