Evosta 2 San by DAB is a wet rotor electronic circulator designed for the circulation of drinkable hot water in domestic and residential systems. The permanent magnet synchronous motor and electronics with the variable frequency drive automatically adapt the performance to the actual requirements of the system, to save energy and protect against water hammer action. It is designed for a simple configuration and has a sequential key for scrolling through the nine operating modes. All the Evosta 2 San have a brass air vent plug and the manual deblocking of the motor shaft. Threaded suction and delivery ports. Bronze pump body. Electronics protected against water ingress with IPX5 protection. No overload protection required. Evosta 2 San has a 5 years warranty.
- Operating range: from 0,4 m3/h to 3,6 m3/h with head up to 6,9 m
- Pumped liquid temperature range: from -10°C to +110°C
- Working pressure: 10 bar / 1000 kPa
- Protection class: IP X5
- Installation: with horizontal motor axis.
- Standard power input: single-phase 230 V 50 Hz
- Pumped liquid: clean, free from solid substances and mineral oils, not viscous, chemically neutral
There are no reviews yet.