1-2-3 KVE ADAC are variable speed pressurisation units with 1, 2 or 3 vertical axis multistage centrifugal pumps particularly suited for domestic use, and small civil, agricultural, or industrial systems for applications with hot water up to 90°C. The use of vertical axis multistage centrifugal electric pumps ensures high performance results. Their main features are limited space requirements, sturdiness and absolute reliability.
Thanks to the use of the ADAC inverter, they offer performance features capable of automatically adapting to the different needs of the systems to meet the constant pressure requirements of modern system engineering solutions.
- Operating range from 0.5 to 42 m3/h
- Pumped liquid clean, free of solids and abrasives, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallised and chemically neutral, with properties similar to water.
- Liquid temperature range from 0 °C to +90 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature +40°C
- Maximum operating pressure PN16 (16 bar)
- Protection class IP44