Vertical multistage centrifugal electric pumps available in various versions: cast iron (EVMG), AISI 304 stainless steel (EVM), AISI 316 stainless steel (EVML)
- Reliable, strong, silent and easy to service
- The EVM pumps can be coupled with standard IEC motors
- They offer state-of-the-art technical solutions
- The EVM vertical multistage pumps (hydraulic parts) are in compliance with the 94/9/CE Directive on ATEX products (they belong to Group II, Category 2), zones 1 and 2, temperature class T2 and T4
- Oval counter-flanges, “N” version, already included
- Round counter-flanges, “F” version, as accessories
- Version with WRAS approval for standard version of EVM 3-5-10-18.
- Suitable for civil, industrial, agricultural and fire-fighting pressure boosting systems
- Primary water treatment plants
- Reverse osmosis, seepage, etc.
- Moving moderately aggressive fluids
- Boiler loading
- Heating systems and air-conditioning